Saturday, November 28, 2009

Song in the Spot: The Arka Teks - Under The City Lights


Who are The Arka Teks?
They are currently an unsigned artist based in Canada, and their genre is electronic.
I got to know them through the numerous Peter Chao videos on YouTube, and they are currently on MySpace.

The electronic song Under The City Lights really caught my ear with a rather catchy chorus, but the rest of the song doesn't really stick much in my brain.
Also, too much of listening to auto-tune really isn't that good either.
Perhaps they might give Owl City a run for his money in the future, but certainly not now.

Rating: 62/100


- kenji.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should check out some of our newer stuff such as I Know You Know and I Can Read. Under The City Lights was only our second song.

    ReplyDelete